It’s no surprise that I have an affinity for all things Lilly Pulitzer. Um…I think my very first post was about Lilly. So, when I heard the news of the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line hitting stores this Sunday April 19th, I fangirled so damn hard. I thought it would be fun to go through all 250+ items in the Lilly Pulitzer line and share some of my top picks that I’ll be waiting eagerly to add to my shopping cart early Sunday morning at my laptop. Needless to say, I’ll probably end up buying way more than these few items as the range goes on. I mean, there’s even Lilly makeup. I’m talking lip glosses and even Essie polishes made just for the Lilly Pulitzer line. Don’t even get me started on all of the home decor. If I knew M wouldn’t kill me if I bought all the colorful pillows and table sets, I totally would go for it…and still might.
- LP is obviously known for her bright fun prints, but I’m also a huge fan of my basics like this white shirt shown above. It’s classic and will go with so much.
- I wear scarves year round. I probably even wear more fashion scarves in the spring and summer months than I do in fall and winter. This print is MAJOR! #need
- I’ve been eyeing this style of shorts since last summer and never found any that really felt like they were “me.” I’m glad I waited because these puppies are beautiful. I need all the tassels and elastic waistband bottoms!
- You also cannot go wrong with a classic pair of wedges. These gold lovelies will literally make any outfit this summer and I have to have them like yesterday. K thx.
- My swimsuit collection is always in need of at least one more piece and this would be the perfect one. I’ve been so eager to try the high-waisted swimsuit bottom and these would give me so much confidence and sass on the beach this June!
- Makeup. My life. Therefore I need this makeup bag. I mean, it wouldn’t hold a fourth of my makeup, but it sure is cute to travel with!
- Clutches are perfect for a fun night out and this white and gold number will pop with anything. So darn cute! GAH.
- And the only household item I think I could get away with are the adorable little mugs. I’d probably have to fill them up four different times, but c’mon, look at them!
I hope you ladies are all excited as I am about the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line. Be prepared, have fun, and may the odds be ever in your favor! hehe
- Wednesday Wants: Back-To-School Necessities
- Coaster Shadow Box DIY
- Nashville Part Two
- Beauty Review: e.l.f. Studio Baked Blush and Bronzer
- Changing my Look with Firmoo
- A Celebration! Three Year Blogiversary!
- Resolutions for 2015
- My Go-To Weekend Look ft. Antiquarian Couture
- Wednesday Wants: 5 Ways to Liven Up Your Room for Spring